Logistics solutions for the automotive industry
WTA Group offers the full range of logistics services tailored specifically for the automotive sector. Whether your requirements are component, service part or finished vehicle logistics, we will create a cost effective and reliable solution for you. With experts across both inbound and outbound logistics, no opportunity for enhancement is missed.
We pair this expertise with our digital visibility platform, which gives you a single source of truth for all supply chain information. You can use the tool to make critical reliability enhancing and cost cutting decisions. Reduce your overall product scope 3 emissions with the built-in CO2 tracker.
By combining our data, technology and expertise, we are the complete automotive logistics solution.
WTA Automotive Logistics Services:
- Entirely unique solution.
- Sea, air, road and rail freight.
- FCL/LCL/FTL/LTL routing options.
- Dedicated point of contact.
- Customs/cross-border transportation.
- Complete end-to-end visibility.
- Aftermarket services
- Value added services: kitting, sequencing, etc.
- Supply chain carbon emission tracking.
- RO/RO services.
- Cross docking.
- Just-in-time (line feeding).
- Inventory management.
- Full vehicle or service part storage.
- Reverse logistics.
- Dangerous goods licence & expertise.
Turbocharging Zoomo's supply chain
Zoomo Bikes are a rapidly expanding leader in the light electrical vehicle market.
Learn how we supported that rapid international expansion with a scalable supply chain solution, backed by visibility and our expertise.
Focusing on the automotive sector’s key priorities.
Extracting maximum value for minimal supply chain cost is of paramount importance for firms in the highly competitive automotive space. Our visibility platform provides complete cost transparency, so you can see you’re getting a good deal.
Almost all businesses in the automotive space are mid-supply chain, meaning extra exposure to supply chain shocks. We build contingency options into all our solutions, to mitigate against disruption however possible.
The automotive industry, like the logistics industry, is under pressure to decarbonise. Our ISO compliant emission tracking technology means you can accurately measure and reduce the environmental impact of your supply chain.
A dedicated point of contact means our decision-making happens at light speed in comparison to other logistics providers. It’s just one part of our 85% customer approved service which we take extremely seriously to keep your production churning.
Designing the ultimate supply chain
(A quick look) at our proven formula
Step 1: Consult
- Agree on the scope and team.
- Sign NDAs.
- Pre-survey questionnaire.
- On-site survey.
- Off-site process and analysis.
Step 2: Plan
- Present cost savings.
- Establish reasons to proceed.
- Set out objectives, priorities and timelines.
- Agree improvements to be implemented.
- Sign detailed operations process.
Step 3: Deliver
- Strategy established.
- Appoint process improvement teams.
- Deliver improvement plan.
- Access global resource and assets.
Step 4: Review
- Measure the results of the new strategy.
- Analyse for optimisations.
- Agree new goals and objectives.
- Long-term CSM contact.
Is it time for China Plus One?
With growing geo-political concerns and recent supply chain disruption, our new whitepaper explores the feasibility of the China Plus One supply chain strategy. It also looks at other options automotive manufacturers have for sourcing imports. Explore for free below.
Speak to Jade Blackburn
Jade is passionate about boosting international trade and establishing global business communities to drive revenue growth and provide customer-centric solutions. With over a decade of experience in sales, customer operations, and commercial management, she has collaborated with diverse and dynamic teams across various industries. Her approach is based on strategic planning and problem-solving, offering realistic timelines rather than false promises which lead to disappointment later.