Explore Our Latest Career Opportunities
Business DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are looking to appoint an energetic, highly motivated Business Development Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience in the freight industry, to join our fast paced team in Manchester.
Key responsibilities include:
* Developing & securing new business for WTA’s key export markets (Australia, Canada, New Zealand & USA)
* Delivering exceptional service to prospects & overseas partners.
Are You Ambitious?
We recruit people who can take the initiative and contribute positively to our business success.
We employ the best and appoint based on:
* Exemplary customer focus
* Leadership skills
* Exceptional communication
* Strong organisational skills
* Well networked
* Desire to approach work with passion and professionalism
Succeed with WTA
We offer tailored career and development opportunities across our Group along with a competitive salary and a attractive benefits package.
With a strong marketing team, you have market research and all marketing activities available to you.
Contact email@example.com Closing date is 26th January 2018.
Airfreight Operations Clerk
With the expansion of our airfreight business we are looking to recruit an Airfreight operations clerk at our London office. The role is full-time.
The successful candidate will be responsbile for the following areas:
- Generate all relevant import and export documents
- Co-ordinate with the airlines, airports and destination offices
- Handle quotations
- Liase and update the client according to our SOP's
For further information, or to apply for this position, please email Aimee Fairburn: firstname.lastname@example.org