For more information:
- Federal Register Notice – Food Labeling: Serving Sizes of Foods That Can Reasonably Be Consumed At One Eating Occasion; Dual-Column Labeling; Updating, Modifying, and Establishing Certain Reference Amounts Customarily Consumed; Serving Size for Breath Mints; and Technical Amendments
- Federal Register Notice – Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels
- Changes to the Nutrition Facts Label
- At a Glance Fact Sheet
- Web Q&A
- FDA Voice Blog
For more information about government regulations on the importation of food, please visit these two links:
- FDA – the U.S. Food and Drug Administration provides guidance, compliance, and regulatory information.
- USDA – the United States Department of Agriculture provides food and safety information.
If you are interested in further reading about different topics concerning Customs and Border Control, please refer to these organizations:
- C-TPAT – Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- NCBFAA – The National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America, Inc.
- CCBFA – Chicago Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association